Product Condition: New
If you want to learn how to paint furniture with eco-friendly Autentico Chalk Paint and products then this is the workshop for you!
A fun and informal 3 hour 'hands on' workshop in a relaxed atmosphere (at our shop in Mold). Ideal for the complete beginner or those wanting a 'refresher', no previous furniture painting experience required. The price of £59 includes all materials needed for the workshop plus tea, coffee and biscuits on the day and a one-use 10% discount voucher usable against Autentico paints and products purchased from us. The voucher is valid for 7 days from the date of your workshop.
At this fun, hands-on workshop you will learn:
- The basic techniques to prepare your furniture for painting (sand paper & Autentico OmniClean)
- How to apply Autentico Chalk Paint with a quality Autentico paint brush and a roller
- Protecting your painted furniture with Autentico Clear Wax
- One colour and two colour distressing
- Changing the appearance of your painted furniture with Autentico Coloured and Metallic Waxes
- Aging your painted furniture with Autentico Dark Wax
You will work on a small item provided by us on the day (crate, wooden tray etc) which is included in the price and is yours to take home at the end of the workshop.
Deb and Les